Following cancellation, our refund and return policy is as follows: we will refund you the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the order cancelled), less any collection or return charges (if any). We will also refund any standard delivery charges paid, or an amount equal to those charges if you elect to use a more expensive delivery method. We will pay the refund within 14 days after the day: you notified us to cancel your order, where you have not received the goods (and the goods have not been dispatched to you) or where we have agreed to collect the goods; or, we receive the goods you returned to us, where you are in receipt of the goods; or you provide us with a proof of return for the goods, where you have returned the goods but we have not yet received them. We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used to pay for your order. We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of the refund for loss in value of the goods returned where the goods show signs of unreasonable use; for these purposes, unreasonable use means handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, in particular if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop. We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods or you have supplied proof of return for the goods. Without limiting your cancellation rights in Clause 7, if you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will: provide a full refund for any product that is not what you ordered; provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale; or at your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage), unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionately costly in the circumstances, in which case we will refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods.
You have the right to cancel your order without having to give a reason at any time before your goods are dispatched or within 14 days after delivery, such 14 day period beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
Where your order comprises multiple delivery shipments, the 14 day cancellation period for the goods in your order begins on the day after you receive the delivery of the last shipment to you.
If the order contains goods consisting of multiple lots or pieces delivered on different days OR is an order for the regular delivery of goods during a defined period of more than one day, the cancellation period will run 14 days after the day on which the last of the lots or pieces came into possession of the consumer or a person, other than the carrier, identified by the consumer to take possession of the goods.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by phone, mail, fax or e-mail using the contact details below. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
You must send the goods back to us at Training & Testing Services, Tilcon House, Low Moor Lane, Lingerfield, Knaresborough HG5 9JB at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) without undue delay and in any event within 14 days after the day of the cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
– the supply of goods for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by us and which may occur within the cancellation period
– the supply of goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised
– the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
– the supply of alcoholic beverages, where (i) their price has been agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, (ii) delivery of them can only take place after 30 days, and (iii) their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by us
– the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications
– in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery
– in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, if the goods become unsealed after delivery, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Throughout the booking process we make it clear that all course places are non-refundable. Once you have paid for your course place we cannot refund your training fee. However, we can change the name of the trainee at no extra cost. In this instance please contact us ASAP.
CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT (WHICH MUST BE MADE IN WRITING)
More details on our policies can be found on the terms and conditions page.