British Abrasives Federation (BAF) Accredited Abrasive Wheel Training.
Our Abrasive Wheel Training Courses are:
- British Abrasives Federation (BAF) Accredited.
- Delivered by our own Accredited Instructors (who are machine operators).
- Tailored to Suit the Specific Machines that you use.
Our Abrasive Wheel Courses:
- Will Comply with Government COVID Secure Guidance (if the training is on your site then suitable facilities will need to be provided).
- Will Include a Theory Session with Machine Specific Information (can be delivered online or on your site).
- Will Include Practical Assessments in Small Groups (except for the half day course).
- Angle Grinder.
- Petrol Cut-Off Saw.
- Chop Saw.
- Bench/Pedestal Grinder.
- Precision Grinding.
If you use more than one machine type, then we can teach any combination of the machines listed above.
The theory part of the training can now be delivered via an online webinar or on your site still if you prefer.
If the training is conducted on your site then the room provided must be large enough for the number of trainees plus the instructor and allow for 2m social distancing or 1m+ ( if only 1m+ then face coverings will have to be worn for the session).
The abrasive wheel training course that you require needs to be relevant to your operators and the types of machines that they use.
Our abrasive wheel training courses are delivered by expert instructors who have decades of teaching experience between them and they are also experienced abrasive wheel machine operators.
Tell us at the time of booking and we can ensure the training you receive is relevant to the machines that you use.
Our abrasive wheel courses will create awareness of the hazards associated with working with abrasive wheels.
We will also provide you with advice and recommendations on making sure that your use of abrasive wheels is as safe as it can be.
New for 2021:
We can now bring the classroom to you and you don’t even need to provide us with power.
Due to the restrictions of COVID-19 we know how difficult it can be to provide training facilities on your site, so why not let us bring the classroom with us.