Our abrasive wheel train the trainer open course takes place over a full day at our training venue in North Yorkshire. It is aimed at individuals who wish to train their own staff in the safe use of abrasive wheels.
Our Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses are:
- Delivered by our own BAF Accredited Instructors (who are machine operators).
- Tailored to Suit the Specific Machines that you use.
Our Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses:
- Will Comply with Government COVID Secure Guidance.
- Will Include a Theory Session with Machine Specific Information.
- Will Include Practical Assessments.
We Provide a Resource Pack:
- PowerPoint Presentation, which can be adapted to suit your specific needs.
- Certificate Template.
- Wheel Change Assessment Form.
- Theory test.
- Practical Competency Assessment Form.
- Abrasive Wheel Marking Chart etc.
- Angle Grinder.
- Petrol Cut-Off Saw.
- Chop Saw.
- Bench/Pedestal Grinder.
- Precision Grinding.
If you use more than one machine type, then we can teach any combination of the machines listed above.
COVID Secure training:
- Only a maximum of 4 trainees per training course.
- All surfaces & equipment are thoroughly cleaned with antiviral cleaners.
- Minimal sharing of equipment.
- Hand sanitiser is provided.
- Individual buffet lunches provided (North Yorkshire).
- Attendees will always be expected to practice safe social distancing during the training course.
- Where social distancing cannot be maintained due to the needs of the job then face coverings (masks) will be used to minimise the risk and will be done for the shortest amount of time possible.
The practical training will include: wheel changes, dressing of the wheels where required and an operator competency assessment.
Training and Testing Services offer Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses.
These specialist, full day courses have been developed to provide training to in-house instructors/trainers; in order for you to provide accurate, up-to-date and fully compliant abrasive wheel training to your own staff.
Included in the course is an instructor pack which contains everything that you need (PowerPoint presentations, handouts, certificate template, training records & more) to run your own abrasive wheel courses.