Quantitative Face Fit Testing Training – Ambient Particle Counting
We are a fit2fit approved training provider, the fit2fit approval scheme requires the course content to be submitted to fit2fit so it can be scrutinised to ensure that what is being delivered is fully compliant with the HSE’s guidance and protocols.
Our Face Fit Train the Tester Courses are:
- Fit2Fit Approved, we are 1 of only 5 companies in the UK to be approved for qualitative & quantitative face fit testing training (August 2020).
- Delivered by experienced instructors who are also Fit2Fit accredited face fit testers.
- A Full Days Training Course, it is not possible to deliver this course properly as a half day course.
- Train you to the highest possible standards.
- Provide you with a resource pack to enable you to run your own face fit testing successfully.
- Provide you with on-going support where required after your training course.
Please note: attendance on our course or anybody else’s, does not grant you fit2fit accreditation.
If you want to become fit2fit accredited we will help you to achieve this as part of our service.
Gaining fit2fit accreditation is difficult and rightly so, it requires thorough training, putting the training into practice, then applying for accreditation and proving that you are a competent tester to one of the fit2fit assessors.
If you attend one of our train the tester courses we will guide you through the entire process and give you further mentoring & training before your accreditation at one of our training centres, free of charge (most companies will charge you for this service).
Quantitative Face Fit Testing (APC method):
A quantitative face fit test can be used on all respirator types, full face, reusable half masks and disposables.
The test requires the use of an ambient particle counting device (AccuFit or TSI PortaCount) this is an objective test, we are not relying on any input from the test subject, the machine determines the pass or fail.
We can supply you with your AccuFit or PortaCount machine and all accessories.
Alternatively, we run open courses where you can book 1 or more places on a public course – see our upcoming events list.
All our courses include a resource pack.
By attending a train the tester course you will be able to conduct face fit testing on others.