We are a fit2fit approved training provider, the fit2fit approval scheme requires the course content to be submitted to fit2fit so it can be scrutinised to ensure that what is being delivered is fully compliant with the HSE’s guidance and protocols.
Our Face Fit Train the Tester Courses are:
- Fit2Fit Approved, we are 1 of only 5 companies in the UK to be approved for qualitative & quantitative face fit testing training (August 2020).
- Delivered by experienced instructors who are also Fit2Fit accredited face fit testers.
- A Full Days Training Course, it is not possible to deliver this course properly as a half day course.
- Train you to the highest possible standards.
- Provide you with a resource pack to enable you to run your own face fit testing successfully.
- Provide you with on-going support where required after your training course.
- Comply with Government COVID Secure Guidance (if the training is on your site then suitable facilities will need to be provided).
Quantitative Face Fit Testing (APC method):
A quantitative face fit test can be used on all respirator types, full face, reusable half masks and disposables.
The test requires the use of an ambient particle counting device (AccuFit or TSI PortaCount) this is an objective test, we are not relying on any input from the test subject, the machine determines the pass or fail.
We can supply you with your AccuFit or PortaCount machine and all accessories.
Want us to come and do your face fit testing for you?
Why not visit our face fit testing page for more information.
Alternatively, we run open courses where you can book 1 or more places on a public course – see our upcoming events list.
All our courses include a resource pack.
By attending a train the tester course you will be able to conduct face fit testing on others.
Training can be conducted on your site/premises anywhere in the UK for 1 – 4 trainees. Alternatively, we run open courses where you can book 1 or more places on a public course.
Contact us today for a price – all our prices are fully inclusive with no hidden extras.
Enquire now to book on your site, or find out more about this course below.