We are a fit2fit approved training provider, the fit2fit approval scheme requires the course content to be submitted to fit2fit so it can be scrutinised to ensure that what is being delivered is fully compliant with the HSE’s guidance and protocols.
Our Face Fit Train the Tester Courses are:
- Fit2Fit Approved, we are 1 of only 5 companies in the UK to be approved for qualitative & quantitative face fit testing training (August 2020).
- Delivered by experienced, qualified instructors with decades of teaching experience, who are also Fit2Fit accredited face fit testers.
- A Full Days Training Course, it is not possible to deliver this course properly as a half day course, there are 16 points of competence defined in the HSE publication INDG 479 and these must be satisfied in order to carry out a face fit test.
- Train you to the highest possible standards.
- Provide you with a PowerPoint presentation, which tells you exactly what to do and what to say during the face fit test.
- Provide you with a resource pack to enable you to run your own face fit testing successfully.
- Provide you with on-going support where required after your training course.
- Comply with Government COVID Secure Guidance (if the training is on your site then suitable facilities will need to be provided).
Qualitative Face Fit Testing method:
A qualitative face fit test is a simple taste test that can be used to test disposable or reusable half mask respirators only.
The qualitative face fit testing kits are relatively cheap (£135 + VAT) and can be bought from us at the time of booking.
If want to test full face masks then these must be tested via the quantitative method.
Want us to come and do your face fit testing for you?
Why not visit our face fit testing page for more information.
All our courses include a resource pack.