Abrasive wheel train the trainer courses conducted on your site, on the machine types that your staff use.
We are one of the leading accredited abrasive wheel training providers in the UK and have been for over 10 years now.
Our abrasive wheel training courses are designed to suit the specific machine types used by the operators in your workplace, most training providers adopt a simple 1 course fits all approach, we don’t and we currently have 14 different courses to choose from.
- Angle Grinder.
- Petrol Cut-Off Saw.
- Floor Saw.
- Chop Saw.
- Die Grinder.
- Bench/Pedestal Grinder.
- Precision Grinding.
If you use more than one machine type, then we can teach any combination of the machines listed above, we currently have 14 different courses available.
Our Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses are:
- Delivered by our own BAF Accredited Instructors (who are machine operators).
- Tailored to Suit the Specific Machines that you use.
Our Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses:
- Will Include a Theory Session with Machine Specific Information.
- Will Include Practical Assessments.
We Provide a Resource Pack:
- PowerPoint Presentation, to suit the specific machines that you use.
- Certificate Templates.
- Wheel Change Assessment Forms.
- Theory tests.
- Practical Competency Assessment Forms.
- Abrasive Wheel Marking Chart etc.
The training will be conducted on your site but for a maximum of 6 people.
The practical training will include: wheel changes, dressing of the wheels where required and an operator competency assessment.
Training and Testing Services offer Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses.
These specialist, full day courses have been developed to provide training to in-house instructors/trainers; in order for you to provide accurate, up-to-date and fully compliant abrasive wheel training to your own staff.
Training can be conducted on your site/premises anywhere in the UK for 1 – 6 trainees.