BAF Approved Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses
We are one of the leading accredited abrasive wheel training providers in the UK and have been for over 12 years now.
Our abrasive wheel training courses are designed to suit the specific machine types used by the operators in your workplace, most training providers adopt a simple 1 course fits all approach, we don’t and we currently have 20 different abrasive wheel training courses to choose from.
- TTSABW1: Angle Grinder & Bench/Pedestal Grinder
- TTSABW2: Angle Grinder
- TTSABW3: Bench/Pedestal Grinder
- TTSABW4: Petrol/Battery Cut Off Saw
- TTSABW5: Floor Saw
- TTSABW6: Angle Grinder & Chop Saw
- TTSABW7: Angle Grinder, Bench/Pedestal Grinder & Chop Saw
- TTSABW8: Petrol/Battery Cut Off Saws & Angle Grinders
- TTSABW9: Angle Grinder, Bench/Pedestal, Precision Grinding & Chop Saw
- TTSABW10: Angle Grinder, Bench/Pedestal & Precision Grinding
- TTSABW11: Angle Grinder, Pneumatic Grinder & Bench/Pedestal Grinder
- TTSABW12: Angle Grinder & Pneumatic Grinder
- TTSABW13: Bench/Pedestal & Precision Grinders
- TTSABW14: Angle Grinder & Die Grinder
- TTSABW15: Angle Grinder, Bench Pedestal & Die Grinder
- TTSABW16: Petrol/Battery Cut Off Saw & Floor Saw
- TTSABW17: Petrol/Battery Cut Off Saw, Floor Saw & Angle Grinder
- TTSABW18: Brick Saw
- TTSABW19: Brick Saw & Petrol/Battery Cut Off Saw
- TTSABW20: Brick Saw & Angle Grinder
Our Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses are:
- BAF approved courses.
- Delivered by our own BAF Accredited Instructors (who are machine operators).
- Tailored to Suit the Specific Machines that you use.
Our Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses:
- Will Include a Theory Session with Machine Specific Information.
- Will Include Practical Assessments.
We Provide a Resource Pack:
- 1 PowerPoint Presentation, to suit the specific machines that you use (additional presentations can be purchased separately).
- Certificate Templates.
- Wheel Change Assessment Forms.
- Theory tests.
- Practical Competency Assessment Forms.
- Abrasive Wheel Marking Chart etc.
The training will be conducted on your site but for a maximum of 6 people.
The practical training will include: wheel changes, dressing of the wheels where required and an operator competency assessment.
Training can be conducted on your site/premises anywhere in the UK for 1 – 6 trainees.