Our abrasive wheel train the trainer course takes place over a full day. In particular it is aimed at individuals who wish to train their own staff in the safe use of abrasive wheels.
Our Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses are:
- Delivered by our own BAF Accredited Instructors (who are machine operators).
- Tailored to Suit the Specific Machines that you use.
Our Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses:
- Will Comply with Government COVID Secure Guidance (if the training is on your site then suitable facilities will need to be provided).
- Will Include a Theory Session with Machine Specific Information.
- Will Include Practical Assessments.
We Provide a Resource Pack:
- PowerPoint Presentation, which can be adapted to suit your specific needs.
- Certificate Template.
- Wheel Change Assessment Form.
- Theory test.
- Practical Competency Assessment Form.
- Abrasive Wheel Marking Chart etc.
- Angle Grinder.
- Petrol Cut-Off Saw.
- Chop Saw.
- Bench/Pedestal Grinder.
- Precision Grinding.
If you use more than one machine type, then we can teach any combination of the machines listed above.
The training will be conducted on your site but for a maximum of 4 people.
The practical training will include: wheel changes, dressing of the wheels where required and an operator competency assessment.
Training and Testing Services offer Abrasive Wheel Train the Trainer Courses.
These specialist, full day courses have been developed to provide training to in-house instructors/trainers; in order for you to provide accurate, up-to-date and fully compliant abrasive wheel training to your own staff.
Included in the course is an instructor pack which contains everything that you need (PowerPoint presentations, handouts, certificate template, training records & more) to run your own abrasive wheel courses.
Training can be conducted on your site/premises anywhere in the UK for 1 – 4 trainees.
New for 2021:
We can now bring the classroom to you with our new mobile training and respirator testing unit.