Fit2Fit Approved Face Fit Testing Train the Tester Courses
We are a fit2fit approved training provider in both qualitative (taste test) & quantitative (APC) face fit testing methods . The fit2fit approval scheme requires the course content to be submitted to fit2fit. The course is scrutinised to ensure that what we deliver is fully compliant with the HSE’s guidance and protocols.
Our Face Fit Train the Tester Courses are:
- Fit2Fit Approved. We are 1 of only 5 companies in the UK to be approved for qualitative & quantitative (APC Method) face fit testing training (August 2020).
- Delivered by experienced, qualified instructors with decades of teaching experience. Who are also Fit2Fit accredited face fit testers.
- A Full Days Training Course. It is not possible to deliver this course properly as a half day course. There are 16 points of competence defined in the HSE publication INDG 479. These points must be satisfied in order to carry out a face fit test.
- Train you to the highest possible standards.
- Provide you with a PowerPoint presentation. Which tells you exactly what to do and what to say during the face fit test (qualitative only).
- Provide you with a resource pack. To enable you to run your own face fit testing successfully.
- Provide you with on-going support & mentoring where required after your training course.
Please note: attendance on our course or anybody else’s, does not grant you fit2fit accreditation.
If you want to become fit2fit accredited we will help you to achieve this as part of our service.
Gaining fit2fit accreditation is difficult and rightly so, it requires thorough training, putting the training into practice, then applying for accreditation and proving that you are a competent tester to one of the fit2fit assessors.
If you attend one of our train the tester courses we will guide you through the entire process and give you further mentoring & training before your accreditation at one of our training centres, free of charge (most companies will charge you for this service).
By attending a train the tester course you will be able to conduct face fit testing on others.