Training & Testing Services provide a fit2fit accredited quantitative face fit testing service.
Our Face Fit Testing Service:
- Conducted by experienced, competent fit2fit accredited face fit testers.
- On your site anywhere in the UK.
- We can supply masks, visit our online shop.
- We can provide fit2fit approved training to your staff to conduct your own face fit testing.
- Provide access to a free online RPE training webinar (anybody who wears a mask has to be trained).
We use the AccuTec AccuFit and TSI Portacount ambient particle counting devices that can quantitatively test all types of respirators.
Quantitative face fit tests are suitable for disposable half masks, re-usable half masks, gas masks, self-contained breathing apparatus, full mask respirators etc.
The quantitative test involves the candidate wearing a respirator of the make, model and size that they are to use in the workplace, and this is connected to a test machine that counts the particulate in the test room and the particulate within the respirator and calculates, from this information, a fit-factor.
By subjecting each wearer to a face fit test you can be sure that your organisation is meeting and fulfilling the requirements laid out in the Health & Safety Executives (HSE) document INDG 479.
Half day bookings for 1-10 tests, full day bookings for up to 20 tests.
Want to learn to conduct your own quantitative face fit tests? Visit our quantitative train the tester page here.