Thank you for your interest in our abrasive wheel training course content. Whether you are looking for us to come on site to deliver the training, or for you/your staff to come to us, the course content is shown below.
Abrasive Wheel Training Course Content
Our abrasive wheels training course meets with the requirement of the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER 98) and HSG17. Our training is accredited by the BAF (British Abrasives Federation). To illustrate what our training covers please see below:
- The Need to Train and Statutory Requirements
- Characteristics of an Abrasive Wheel and the Types
- Marking of Abrasive Wheels
- Hazards and Precautions to be taken
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Storage & Handling
- Inspection and Methods of Testing for Damage
- Abrasive Wheel Machine Components
- Dressing & Balancing
- Specific Mounting Procedures
- Operator Assessments (conducted on your site or ours)
Ready to book? After reading our abrasive wheel training course content, if you would like to book: contact our friendly team via our secure contact form, give us a call on 01423 611030.
Remember our Abrasive Wheel Training course:
- Is Delivered by our own BAF Accredited Instructors (who are machine operators) – our instructors have years of experience.
- Tailored to Suit the Specific Machines that you use – Angle Grinder, Petrol Cut-Off Saw, Chop Saw, Bench/Pedestal Grinder, Precision Grinding (or a combination of any of these).
- Theory Training Options – the theory part of the training can now be delivered via an online webinar (available if we are coming to your site for practical assessments), on your site or on our site.
- Available across the Whole of the UK – our qualified trainers can come to your site or you can attend one of our open courses.
For more information on our course why not visit the Abrasive Wheel Training Course page.