Half day bookings for 1-10 tests, full day bookings for up to 20 tests.
Training & Testing Services provide a fit2fit accredited qualitative face fit testing service.
Our Face Fit Testing Service:
- Conducted by experienced, competent fit2fit accredited face fit testers.
- On your site anywhere in the UK.
- We can supply masks, ask for more information.
- We can provide fit2fit approved training to your staff to conduct your own face fit testing.
- Provide access to a free online RPE training webinar (anybody who wears a mask has to be trained).
A qualitative face fit test is a simple taste test that can be used to test the fit of disposable and reusable half mask respirators.
The qualitative face fit test is a subjective test, we are relying on an honest response from the test subject and their ability to detect a taste.
If you require face fit testing for full face mask respirators then these must be tested by the quantitative method.
By subjecting each wearer to a face fit test you can be sure that your organisation is meeting and fulfilling the requirements laid out in the Health & Safety Executives (HSE) document INDG 479.