Half day bookings for 1-10 tests, full day bookings for up to 20 tests.
Training & Testing Services provide a fit2fit accredited qualitative face fit testing service.
Our Face Fit Testing Service:
- Conducted by experienced, competent fit2fit accredited face fit testers.
- On your site anywhere in the UK.
- We can supply masks, visit our online shop.
- We can provide fit2fit approved training to your staff to conduct your own face fit testing.
- Provide access to a free online RPE training webinar (anybody who wears a mask has to be trained).
A qualitative face fit test is a simple taste test that can be used to test the fit of disposable and reusable half mask respirators.
The qualitative face fit test is a subjective test, we are relying on an honest response from the test subject and their ability to detect a taste.
If you require face fit testing for full face mask respirators then these must be tested by the quantitative method.
Due to the coronavirus we have had to make significant changes in how we conduct face fit testing on site at our customers premises.
Only a maximum of 1 person to be in the room with the face fit tester at any time.
By subjecting each wearer to a face fit test you can be sure that your organisation is meeting and fulfilling the requirements laid out in the Health & Safety Executives (HSE) document INDG 479.