Our online food safety training will go a long way to give trainees a greater awareness of the dangers that poor food safety standards pose, as well as covering how food safety risks actually arise and how to control and prevent them.
Food Handlers and their employers have a legal duty to manage Food Safety. These obligations are set out by a number of EU and UK Laws.
These Laws state that food handlers must make sure that food which is prepared, cooked, served or sold, is safe for human consumption. Failing to follow food safety standards can cause food to become contaminated with potentially fatal consequences.
Online Food Safety Training Courses
Online Level 1 Food Safety (Manufacturing, Catering & Retail)
Duration: 50 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
The Level 1 Awards in Food Safety provide an ideal solution to staff induction training including:
- New employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge
- Employees handling low-risk or wrapped foods (category A)
- Front of house employees, such as waiting or check out staff
- Back of house employees, such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff
Online Level 2 Food Safety (Manufacturing, Catering & Retail)
Duration: 75 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Level 2 Awards in Food Safety are suited for anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
Typical environments may include:
- Pubs, hotels, restaurants
- Supermarkets and retail environments
- Food and drink manufacturers
Recommended System Requirements
- Operating System:Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 2Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player 10+
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)